Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy...Happy 2009

Happy...Happy New Year everyone...can you believe we're in 2009...it is so cold this morning...I don't know how those people stood for so many hours in Times Square to watch the ball drop in this cold and chillin' winds...I watched from the comfort of my bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a nice thick comforter thank you...LOL.
*****
I'm going to have one more day of relaxation then back to stampin' and planning my classes for this month...I hope to have a card or project to work on this weekend and start doing regular postings again...I have missed doing this...but December was such a hectic month...especially the last couple of weeks...I just didn't have the time.
*****
I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin