Sunday, January 4, 2009

Keep In Touch Felt Book

This is another of those sooooo!!!...easy notebooks that I love to alter...it feels so good to get back to stampin' again...with the hectic holidays...I didn't do to much of it...so I thought I'd do something that was quick and easy...ans as you know...I love any project that uses up my scraps.







These are my supplies:
Stamps: sentiment from MSE.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Additional supplies: red flower brads...1 1/16 inch hand held circle punch...sticky strip...felt notebook from Joannes...wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon...stampin' dimensionals...tulips dimensional sticker...sakura clear star glitter pen...crystal effects...and pink mix mini discs.
*****


All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my quick and easy project...have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin