Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hearts Felt Notebook

This is a quick project and an even quicker post since I have to run out to pick up some supplies...I altered another journal...this one was made with some extra supplies I had left over from other projects.



This is my recipe:

Stamps: sentiment from Wood Cellar Graphics.

*****

Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash.

*****

Inks: pink passion.

*****

Additional supplies: sticky strip...crystal effects...silver cording(retired)...blue mix mini discs...stampin' dimensionals...rounded tab punch...flower punch from EKSuccess...and tulips dimensional sticker.






All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin