Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cupcake Box-in-a-Bag

I love these little box-in-a-bag they make wonder gifts...you can fill them with your favorite candies or chocolates...put gift cards in it...or even fill it up with ten dollar bills or hundred dollar bills if you're feeling exceptionally generous...LOL...and to top it off these bags look so cute...and this cupcake paper is my favorite of all my papers...I will be doing more projects with it.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Bitty Basics(level 1 hostess set).
*****
Card stock: Celebrate words from American Traditional Designs...kiwi kiss(retired)...summer sun.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: cameo coral and so saffron.
*****
Punches: rounded tab...scallop edge...1 1/16 inch circle hand held punch...and 1/4 inch circle.
*****
Additional supplies: gold cording(retired)...snail adhesive...sticky strip...crystal effects...kiwi kiss satin ribbon(retired)...sakura clear star glitter pen from The Great American Stamp Store...round pink rhinestone...and cuttle bug Happy Birthday folder.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






It is snowing again...and I have to run out to the home depot...I hate driving in the snow...but out I must go...LOL...thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope you enjoyed my project...have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin