Friday, January 23, 2009

Loads Of Love Convertible

This is the card I had for the ladies to make in class tonight...and since Valentines Day is just around the corner...I thought I'd use my Loads of Love stamp set...I love this set...so many stamps...so many possibilities...if you don't have this set...you should really get it...you never know when stampin' up might just retire it...and you'll have buyers remorse.



This is my loads of supplies:

Stamp sets: Loads of love...loads of love accessories...and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: pink pirouette...almost amethyst...positively pink...pretty in pink...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: pink pirouette...riding hood red...and basic brown.
*****
Markers: stampin' write assortment.
*****
Additional supplies: shimmerz bubblegum...aqua painter...stampin' pastels pretty in pink...cuttle bug with love embossing borders...1/16 circle hand held punch...rose red grosgrain ribbon...red heart brad...fiskar cutter...score-it board...snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...and purple mix mini discs.

*****

Inside the card on white printer paper...I used my cuttle bug to emboss the edge with the sentiment "With Love"...I used pretty in pink stampin' pastels with a q-tip to lightly rub over the sentiment...start off very light...you can always add more...but if you put to much on...it will be hard to remove it(ask me how I know...LOL)...and I did the corners with my ticket corner punch.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks so much for stopping by tonight...I really appreciate it...I hope everyone has a stampin' good evening.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin