Thursday, January 8, 2009

Noel...and Winter Wonderland

This is the card I had the stampin' ladies make for the last class in December...and I just didn't remember...or had the time to post it...so while I'm working on something else...I thought I better post it now while i had it in my hand...I love this set and this was fun to make.


This is the quick supply list:
Stamps: Big on Christmas.
*****
Card stock: Whisper white...real red...wild wasabi(retired)...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...crystal effects...stickles lime and yellow glitter glue...1 inch circle punch...wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon(retired)...fiskar cutter...score-it board...cuttle bug Christmas ornament folder...silver cording(retired).



All supplies from stampin' up...unless otherwise noted.





This is just a quick pic of what it looked like outside off my front patio yesterday...it was a sheet of ice...the trees looked like they were diamonds glistening in the cold morning air...you might not be able to see the beauty of it from the photo...I was so glad to be able to stay home and enjoy having my tea...and yes Carol and I did chat away on the phone and stamped at the same time...LOL...it was a great day...it just started snowing again...I may just have to stay home again...relaxing and stampin'...poor me...LOL...thanks for dropping by this morning...have a safe and stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin