Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These boots are made for walking...

I didn't get any stamping done yesterday...like millions of people I was glued to the TV screen watching history being made...and waiting to see Michelle Obama's outfits...she was absolutely stunning...and the president didn't look to shabby either...I don't know how they endured that cold wind...it's a new beginning and all eyes are on President Obama...I wish him and his family good luck.

*****
I want to share a cute pic of my grand puppy Kenzo...this year seems to have bought more salt to the sidewalks of the city...and the salt was burning the pads of his paws...so my son-in-law bought him these really cool boots...LOL...but Kenzo doesn't think they are cool at all...he looks funny walking in them...I can't even explain the walk...almost like a giant spider...LOL...you still look great to me Kenny...and I'm happy your paws are protected...thanks for stopping by...I hope to have something to share tomorrow...have a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin