Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You Heidi

This is the thank you card I made for one of our stampin' ladies...who was very generous to everyone in class and bought us all...these very nice goodies...we were so excited...and of course we all loved our stuff.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: wonderful words...and sentiment from Stampendous Stamps.

*****

Card stock: whisper white...assorted scrap...colour bok papers...and white printer.

*****

Inks: riding hood red.

*****

Additional supplies: heart to heart punch...snail adhesive...rose red grosgrain ribbon...score-it board...fiskar cutter...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs...sakura clear star glitter pen...cuttle bug with love border, leafy branch, and thanks folders.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.







Inside on the printer paper I embossed with love around the edges...and stamped my sentiment...I love how this turned out.





These are the wonderful goodies we all received from our stampin' good time lady...Heidi.





Four packs of printed papers...each pack had eight 12x12 sheets...a green mix pack...black mix pack...blue mix pack...and pink mix pack...I used some of the pink mix on the card.



A pack of paper flowers and a paper pad...both match the printed papers.



I also got this set of paper plates and napkins with cupcakes...I just love those cuppy cakes...LOL.


Thanks again Heidi...I loved everything...and will be using them all in my projects...thanks everyone for stopping by...enjoy the beautiful morning...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin