Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Me

This is truly a quick card...it took me just a couple of minutes to make...it took me longer to photograph it and post it...than it took to make it....it doesn't look like a card that was thrown together...it used almost all scraps.
*****
This is my truly quick recipe:
Stamps: wonderful words(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pink passion...Smitten card stock sticker from Bo Bunny...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies: JUMBO 2 1/4 inch square scallop punch...red gingham ribbon from Joannes...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




That's my card for today...I have to run...got so much to do...thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin