Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Birds

I love this stamp set and I'm so happy with myself for getting it...LOL...but you can do so much with it...this is another card I made using it...this card was also quick and easy...plus the love birds are sooooo!!!...sweet.



This is the recipe:

Stamps: love you much and holiday wishes.

*****

Card stock: real red...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: real red.
*****
Markers: assortment stampin' write.
*****
Chalks: real red stampin' pastel.
*****
Additional supplies: ticket corner punch...snail adhesive...crystal effects...stickles fruit punch glitter glue...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...herringbone white twill ribbon from the Martha Stewart Collection...fiskar cutter...and score-it.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside the card is printer paper...I used the cuttle bug with love embossing border folder to do the sentiment...I used a q-tip with real red chalk lightly rubbed over the image.






The twill ribbon from the Martha Stewart Collection took the ink very nicely when I stamped it with Happy Valentine's Day.




Thanks so much for stopping in this morning...the wind and rain is brutal outside ...and I love any reason that keeps me inside stamping...LOL...have a stampin' good day...and try to stay warm...at least there's no snow.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin