Sunday, February 1, 2009

You Float My Boat

This is the card I had for the stampin' ladies to make Friday night...this stamp set is one of my favorites...there are so many possibilities for this set...just put it together with your favorite sentiment...I just love that boat and thought it would be great to make this valentine card...love it...love it...love it...LOL...and lately I love adding chocolate chip to my work...the ladies did a wonderful job with their cards also.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: Boat loads of love.
*****
Card stock: real red...chocolate chip...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: real red...chocolate chip...and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 2 1/4 inch jumbo scallop square...and key tag.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...score-it board...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...sheer with satin edge amber ribbon...stickles Christmas red...sakura silver and clear star glitter pens...cutting mat and cutting tool.


I don't know if you can see in the photo...the small soft clouds as a back ground on the printer paper was stamped using bashful blue ink.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin