Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yukiko's Coat

This morning Yukiko and I went out to get the my morning paper...my driveway is soooooooooooo!!!!...long it's like walking a block or two...LOL...it was freezing so I decided if I was cold Yukiko was cold also....I put on her little coat of many colours...I thought she looked adorable.







This is not my style mommy.




I love taking pictures...but this coat has to go...I don't care how cold it is outside.






Come on...enough already...I know I'm cute.




No one can even see me in this pic.
Sorry the pics are so dark...but it was quarter to five in the morning...still very dark outside...just wanted to share my cute little baby and her coat of many colours...back to stamping...thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin