Thursday, February 5, 2009

From the Heart Treat Box

This is the February is a sketchin' good time I had for the ladies to make...I can't wait to see what they come up with.


This is the sketch I gave them to work with.


This is what I did with mine...I did a Valentine theme...it was quick and easy...there wasn't too much stamping.



This is February's recipe:
Stamp sets: Too terrific tags (retired)...and sentiment from Studio G.
*****
Card stock: purely pomegranate(retired)...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: riding hood red.
*****
Markers: real red ...and pixie pink.
*****
Punches: small and large rectangle...country heart...and crop-a-dile.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug diamond in the rough folder...shimmerz bubble gum...pink mix mini acrylic discs...snail adhesive...crystal effects...aqua painter...sakura clear star glitter pen...sticky strip...square red brads...purely pomegranate double stitch ribbon(retired)...red ribbon from Joanne's...score-it board...fiskar cutter...and stampin' dimensionals.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




The back is stamped with my favorite stamping sentiment..."when you care enough...you make it yourself".


Thank you all so much for stopping by this morning and sharing my February sketch...I think I might fill mine with chocolates...it will be exciting to see what the ladies come up with this month...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin