Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Baby Bib

Once I knew what I wanted to do...this card was so quick and easy...I have a feeling this may be the card I use for my daughters baby....YEH!!!...I love easy.
Inside the card I used my fav embelli which is the printer paper...but for this card I used cream...the white seemed to bright for it...hardly any stamping...mostly the cuttle bug and my punches...I could whip out quite a few of these...I'm very happy how this card turned out...and love the look too.
*****
This is the quickie recipe:
Stamp set: Oh' baby from Michael's.
*****
Card stock: gable green...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: 3" scallop circle...1/16 hand held circle...and ticket corner.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...turquoise rhinestone from ACMoore...blue ribbon from Joannes...cuttle bug happy birthday...spots and dots folders.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Something was wrong this morning and I couldn't get into adobe photo to crop my pics...that's why you can see my dining room in the back ground...I was afraid to lose the pics...so I just left well enough alone...sorry about that...but at least you can see I did ok and the pics are clear...LOL...I have a lots of things to do today...thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I love it when you do...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin