Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love...

This is one of the projects I had for the ladies to work on in class last night...and it was so much fun...the technique was a double cuttle bug...and I do love how it looks...especially on the white on white...thanks so much to Michelle over at Inspiration Blooms for sharing this technique...I have a feeling it's going to become a big favorite of mine.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamps: love you much.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...real red....and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...cuttle bug leafy branch and thanks folders...cuttle bug with love border folder...clear acrylic mini discs...scotch tacky adhesive...stickles Christmas red glitter glue...herringbone white twill ribbon from the Martha Stewart Collection...score-it...fiskar cutter...and the BIG shot machine(I love this new addition to my tools).


Inside both cards I used my white printer paper...I also used the cuttle bug embossing border folder to emboss the "with love" sentiment...I love it.




All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks so much for dropping in this morning...it's not too cold today, but the wind and rain will keep me here at my desk working...those heavy winds always give me a bad hair day...LOL...time for another cup of coffee...enjoy your morning and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin