Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3X3 Silhouettes

These are the cute 3X3 cards we made in class on Saturday...they were quick easy and fun...here I have a thank you and a friendship card that can be used for all occasions...or if you wanted to they could be used as very fancy gift tags.




This is the quickie recipe:


Stamp set: pocket silhouettes.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...lovely lilac...Bali breeze(retired)...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: lovely lilac and garden green.
*****
Punches: tag corner...1/16 hand held circle...and cuttle bug forest branches folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it board...silver sage herringbone twill ribbon from the Martha Stewart Collection...green brads...colour duster from Judikins...and sakura purple star glitter pen.







Inside these little cards I used my fav embellie cream printer paper...I used the tag corner punch also to give it a nice finished look.





All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I have lots of running around to do today...so off I go to get started early...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin