Sunday, March 22, 2009

Better Already

I am not happy with this card at all...I thought it was a good idea to try and use up some extra shapes...but it backfired on me...this quick card really looks thrown together...ooohhh! is me...whine...whine...whine...as one of my girlfriends would say "Beverley would you like some cheese with that WHINE"...LOL.
*****
My not so great recipe:
Stamp set: curvy verses.
*****
Card stock: assorted scrap shapes.
*****
Inks: glorious green.
*****
Additional supplies: ticket corner punch...sticky strip...ribbon stitch punch from McGill...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This is the only part of the card I really love...and that is the get well sentiment.




Thank you for stopping in this morning...and sorry for all the whining...have a great stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin