Monday, March 23, 2009

Butterfly Note

The colour of Apricot Appeal just screams spring to me...this quick card was a lot of fun to make...I thought it was time to also use this retired set that I've had for such a long time and never used all the pieces...from the set I'd only used the small butterfly one time.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: flutterby's and mini mates...both are retired.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...apricot appeal...almost amythest...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: apricot appeal...regal rose...and pink pirouette.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...1/16" hand held circle...small and large rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it board...pink bead brad from Michael's and pink opulescent ribbon from Joannes.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside I used the ticket corner punch.



Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin