Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Here

This is another quick card I made this morning...yes...yes...I know...I'm on the quick card roll this week...but I've been so busy with other things...and I figure a quick card is better than no card...especially since I love starting my morning off creating something...it relaxes me...and makes me happy for the rest of the day.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: I'm Here (retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pretty in pink...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...ribbon stitch from McGill...and cuttlebug swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: pink/brown stripe ribbon from Joannes....sticky strip...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside the card I used my fav embellie which is the printer paper...I also used the ticket corner punch.





Thank you for stopping by and sharing my card on this cold and windy morning...I'm freezing here...time for another cup of coffee...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin