Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome Baby

I wanted to give the baby boys equal time...since I made a baby girl card yesterday...I thought this card was going to be another quickie...but for some reason it took me almost an hour to pull it together...LOL...I just kept staring at my supplies and just couldn't come up with anything...LOL...my mind was a total blank (more than usual that is)...I also don't like the fact that I wasted so much ribbon...all the ribbon is hidden under the card stock...I could have gotten the same effect by using striped paper (which I have lots of...DUH! )...it's an ok card and I do like the way it looks.


This is my recipe:

Stamp sets: I'm here...and mini mates...both are retired.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...bashful blue...chocolate chip...bliss blue(retired)...apricot appeal...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: bashful blue...and basic brown.
*****
Punches: designer label...tag corner...and cuttlebug tiny mosaic folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar cutter...score-it board...and blue/yellow stripe ribbon from Joannes.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless othrwise noted.





Inside of the card I have white printer paper that I used my tag corner punch on...I like the nice finished look the printer paper gives my cards.





Thank you all so much for stopping in this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin