Thursday, March 26, 2009

She's Expecting

My daughter and son-in-law are expecting their first baby in a couple of months...I've had this rubber stamp for sometime now and since I've been so busy this week I've been looking for quick and easy cards/projects to make...and this little rubber was perfect...it took me about ten minutes to make...I think it took the stickles longer than that to dry...LOL.
*****
This is my easy recipe:
Stamps: she's expecting by Kolette Hall.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...yoyo yellow...old olive...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Chalks: yoyo yellow stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: heart to heart...ticket corner...ribbon stitch by McGill...cuttle bug Swiss dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...sticky strip...stickles lime green glitter glue...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside the card I have printer paper...I used my ticket corner and heart to heart punch on it...inside the hearts I coloured in with stampin' pastels yoyo yellow.




This was such a fun and easy card...thanks for stopping by and sharing it with me...I'll be home all day today...if you want to brave the rain...come by and share a cup of tea with me...Carol will be here too...thanks again and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin