Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flower Power Thank You

This card came together soooooooo!!! quickly...and a good thing too...because I have to head out the door...again I'm using chocolate chip.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamps set: wonderful words(retired).
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...real red...brilliant blue...naturals ivory...chipboard stickers...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: real red.
*****
Punches: sizzix ovals die...and ticket corner.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...rose red grosgrain ribbon...green mix mini discs from Michael's...crystal effects...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside the card I used white printer paper and on the corners I used my ticket corner punch.



Thank you for spending time checking out my card this morning...enjoy the beautiful weather...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin