Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just A Thoughtful Note Journal

I surprised myself this morning when this journal came together in less than half an hour...it would have been even less time...but after I had all the ribbon on...I didn't like the way it looked...and it took me a little bit of time to take it all off...since I had tied the knots so darn tight...LOL...I incorporated the "Thoughtful" sentiment that was already imprinted on the journal...
so it ends up reading
" Just A Thoughtful Note"...LUV it...LOL...I love how this project turned out and might do another one soon...I can't wait...maybe my stampin' ladies would enjoy doing this for class...what do you think ladies?
*****
This is my recipe:
Stamp sets: just a note sentiment from Woodcellar Graphics and shoe from Vap Scrap Stamps.
*****
Card stock: Bella rose DSP and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: kiwi kiss.
*****
Markers: regal rose and old olive.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...1/16" hand held...large and small rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...snail adhesive...crystal effects...sticky strip...green mix mini discs from Michael's...burgundy brads...sakura clear star glitter pen...sheer cream, sheer lime polka dot, and red satin ribbons are all from Joanne's.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside on every other page I stamped the image of the fabulous shoe...I'm not sure if you can see the glitter on the shoe...but it makes me wish for a pair like these...LOL.




I love the touch of ribbon on this journal...originally I had it on the entire spine...but didn't like the way it looked...I like it halfway better.



Thank you all so much for taking the time to share my project this morning...it really was a lot of fun working on it and listening to the rain...such a nice relaxing morning...stay dry and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin