Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To You

I love my cuppy cake stamps...but I haven't use them in a long time...this is the card I made this morning...I used lots of left over scraps...even a little bit of shamrock paper...I thought it was OK since we're still in March right...I'm really happy how this turned out...and thrilled to have used my favorite cup cake stamp set.




This is the long recipe:

Stamp set: crazy for cup cakes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...old olive...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: rounded tab...cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...and spiral binding.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs from Joannes...stampin' dimensionals....sticky strip...sheer dark green ribbon...stickles fruit punch glitter glue...and Sakura clear star glitter pen.






All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin