Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swimming Lessons

I wanted to squeeze Tina's March sketch in ...and I must say she did a fabulous job with her "Home Work" as she calls it...LOL...I think I need to borrow this layout idea for one of my scrap pages...I'm sorry it's a little dark...I took several and these were the lightest ones...even though I had the lights on...it's raining and dark outside...I hope you can at least see Tina's layout idea...I especially like how she did the left side of the page long and narrow...the right side of the page is done a little bit wider...the page is so simple...but very eye catching.
*****
I like the quote stamp Tina used for her personal message...what a special memory to pass on to her son...I'm sure this page bought back a lot of memories as she was completing it.



Tina's March Sketch Recipe:
Stamp sets: Season of Joy...and Quote from Hero Arts.
*****
Card stock: glorious green and white 12X12.
*****
Inks: basic black.
*****
Markers: stampin' write glorious green.
*****
Punches: small star...word window...and ticket corner.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...assorted photos.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Tina...thank you so much for sharing your March project with us...you did a fantastic job and I hope you won't mind if I borrow this for one of my next pages...thanks everyone for stopping in this morning and sharing Tina's page with us...I'm so cold...it's tea time for me...thanks again everyone and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin