Friday, April 3, 2009

Sweet

It is raining and cold this morning and I just couldn't sleep...but I had fun making my cupcake card...it's another quick and easy project because it used almost all scraps...and as you know I love using up all my scraps.




This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp sets: tag alongs(retired)...sweet sentiment by Impression Obsession.
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: designer label and scallop edge.
*****

Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it board...pumpkin spice sheer organdy satin edge ribbon from Joannes...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...scotch quick dry tacky glue...stickles yellow glitter glue...and colour duster by Judikins.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside of the card I used printer paper and my scallop edge punch.







Thank you for stopping in this morning...stay dry and have a stampin' good day...I definitely need a cup of hot tea...I'm freezing...LOL.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin