Monday, March 16, 2009

Surfs Up

This is the March sketchin' good time challenge I had for the stampin' ladies this month...they are to make a scrapbook page...and the most important requirement is that they must use something green...now how easy is that...LOL...the only way it could be easier is if I did the page for them myself...LOL...I can't wait to see what the ladies come up with.




March's Sketchin' Good Recipe:


Stamp sets: wonderful words and baroque motifs(both are retired)...just a note sentiment from Endless Creations.
*****
Card stock: 12X12 soft green from Creative Imaginations....old olive...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Punches: spiral binding...rounded tab...2 1/4" scallop square...and sizzix latches die.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...green brads...fiskar cutter...crystal effects...and The Robins Nest water dew drops.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



This is the spot I will be able to add my journaling later.




I apologize for the blurriness of some of the pages...I thought I was getting better with my picture taking...but every once in a while I seem to slip and no matter how hard I try...I can't seem to get a good pic...thank goodness it doesn't seem to happen as often as it use to.




This swirl is from the Baroque Motifs stamp set...I love those swirls.




I stamped this as my title because my daughter and I are both smiling...as we tackle those tremendous waves...LOL.




This sentiment is how I will always cherish that mini vacation we took together.





Thanks so much for sharing my March scrap page...enjoy your morning...and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin