Sunday, March 15, 2009

Butterfly Thank You

I finally had a chance to use my top note die for the card I had for the stampin' ladies to make Friday evening...this was a fun card and even though this one is a thank you...it is easy to change the sentiment and make it for any occasion...and I'm still in-love with my chocolate chip card stock...I'm going to have to order more...my supply is quickly dwindling...LOL.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: all holidays...and flight of the butterfly.
*****
Card stock: kiwi kiss...chocolate chip...very vanilla...naturals ivory...Bella rose DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: kiwi kiss...versa mark...and riding hood red.
*****
Punches: top note die...large rectangle...double rectangle...1/16" hand held circle...and cuttle bug floral screen folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...score-it board...fiskar cutter...kiwi kiss/very vanilla double sided ribbon...and green brads.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.







This is the inside of the card...I used the cream printer paper and embossed the edge with my cuttle bug floral screen folder.




I had fun making this card and I hope my ladies enjoyed it too...we had a wonderful evening...stampin' and sharing some great ideas...thanks Heidi for your wonderful contributions...I'm sure we all will be using them soon...thanks everyone for dropping in this morning and sharing this project with us...I hope you all had fun too...have a great stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin