Saturday, March 14, 2009

Heart

I love how the rubon came out on this quick card...and I promised myself I would use more of this for my cards and projects...especially if you need something in a hurry...these rubons are perfect for it...this card is plain and was easy to make.




This is the recipe:

Stamps: NONE
*****
Card stock: brocade blue...old olive...whisper white...Miss Elizabeth's card stock stickers...Heart sentiment rubon from KandCompany...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: NONE
*****
Additional supplies: blue ribbon...sticky strip...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside I have white printer paper...I like the look it gives my finished cards.




Thank you for dropping in this morning and sharing my quick project...it's a little chilly today...I have a couple of things to do this morning...and then I plan to spend the rest of the day stampin'...yehhhh!!!!!...stay warm and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin