Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Celebrate Birthdays

Surprise...surprise...another quick and easy card...LOL..this was so simple...it took only minutes...and I used all scraps ...except the bravo burgandy card stock...I know the pic is a little dark...but can you see the background...it's the heart stamp from the sprinkles set.




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: cause for celebration(retired)...and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: bravo burgandy....cream printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...and bravo burgandy.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: heart to heart.
*****
Additional supplies: herringbone silver sage twill from The Martha Stewart Collection...snail adhesive...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...stickles yellow glitter glue...fiskar cutter...score-it board...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside the card I used cream printer paper and my favorite punch...the heart to heart.






Thanks so much for stopping in this morning...I think I'm going to go and enjoy one of my cupcakes and a cup of tea...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin