Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sweet Birthday

So many times I've said to my stampin' ladies...not to add glue...glitter or anything that needs drying time till you've completed your card and after putting it down...don't handle it until it's completely dry...WELL!...I didn't follow my own advice and nearly destroyed this card...Luckily I was able to fix it...where the heart is was suppose to be another dot of the pesto dimensional paint...but after accidentally rubbing my hand on it...caused a real mess...I was able to remove the green birthday paper and add this blue one which I like a lot better anyway...I couldn't find another piece of birthday green big enough...so from now on...I better listen to my own advice...LOL.


I also love this Pesto green dimensional paint...note to self...check out the other colours that are available...I also like my new Distress Stickles from The Tim Holtz Collection...I used the worn lipstick for the frosting on the cupcake...they seem to be more chunky and not too glittery as the regular stickles...love these too.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: cupcake by Amy Smith for Inkadinkado...sweet birthday from Savvy Stamps.
*****
Card stock: old olive...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug Swiss dots...1/16" hand held circle...and ribbon stitch.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot machine...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...fiskar cutter...score-it board...old olive grosgrain ribbon...gold brads...stickles yellow and...distress worn lipstick glitter glue...pesto dimensional pearls from Adirondack...and sakura clear star glitter pen.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thank you for stopping in this morning and sharing my card...I have another project that I'm working on today...so I better get crackin'...enjoy the morning...and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin