Friday, April 10, 2009

To Everything

Surprise...this is my second card I made this morning...and this one turned out very nice as well if I may say so...(pat...pat...pat on the back)...LOL...the frosted sheets are easier to work with as far as finger prints...they don't leave any...and as for the static...I wiped the sheet off before and after working with it using a lint free cloth...I love these sheets fro Short Cuts and plan on using them more often...also customer service at Short Cuts is the best...I used my score-it board to score the sheets and it worked just as well as on regular card stock or paper...I then used my bone folder to push down on the crease...it doesn't flatten all the way like card stock...but I like that.



This is the recipe:

Card stock: Amazing Grace Scripture Notes paper and Amazing Grace Guardian Angels card stock stickers both from Flair Designs...frosted acrylic sheets from Short Cuts...Pattern Paper Pack more mustard and not quite navy DSP...cream printer paper...real red...and not quite navy.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...ribbon stitch...and 2 1/4" scallop edge square.
*****
Additional supplies: old gold ribbon from Simply Sheer...snail adhesive...crystal effects...The Robin's Nest Sunflower dew drops...fiskar cutter...score-it board...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside the card I was also able to use my printer paper...I used the ticket corner punch...and for the square I used the 2 1/4' scallop punch.






My mom would have thought she was special getting two beautiful cards today if she was here...and I would have told her...beautiful cards for a beautiful lady...Happy Birthday Mom...and Happy Easter in heaven...we still miss you very much and will always love you.






Thank you all for stopping in this beautiful morning...have a nice Good Friday... and a wonderful Easter...enjoy the morning and I hope you have a stampin' good day...thank you.



Stampin' HUGZ




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin