Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today would have been my mom's birthday...I can't ever remember it falling on Good Friday...she would have felt very special today...because I made her two cards this morning...and I love how they both turned out.




My happy recipe:

Stamp sets: warmest regards(retired).
*****
Card stock: clear acrylic sheets from Short Cuts...Bella Rose DSP...old olive...chocolate chip...pretty in pink...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Punches: cuttlebug flower circle...ticket corner...and 1 3/8" circle.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...snail adhesive...1/2" foam mounting tape...bone folder...and soft moss sheer dots ribbon from Michael's.
*****


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





I was so happy that I was able to use my printer paper inside these clear sheets...it worked out very well...I used my ticket corner punch and added my Birthday sentiment.







I hope you can see the clear acrylic...I did make sure that I washed my hands very well before starting to work with the sheets...I also used a lint free cloth to wipe the card when it was completed...it did help cut down on the static...and I didn't have any finger prints on my sheets.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin