Sunday, April 12, 2009

April Showers

Happy Easter everyone...it's a beautiful Easter Sunday...but boy! oh boy is it cold and windy...my back is killing me this morning...maybe because of the cold weather...so I'm just going to stay home this morning with a heat pack...my pain meds...and several cups of hot tea...hopefully I'll feel better later this evening.
This is my April sketchin' card...and as we all know...April showers, will bring may flowers...I gave the ladies the April card stock and the only requirements are...any card...scrapbook page...or project with rain or water in it...plus the April paper...easy! peasy...let's see what we all come up with.



April's sketchin' good recipe:
Stamp set: and everything nice(retired).
*****
Card stock: 12X12 April double side paper from The Paper Co...bravo burgandy...whisper white...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: basic brown...and always artichoke.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: tag corner.
*****
Additional supplies: stickles diamond glitter glue...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it board...and leaf grosgrain ribbon from Joanne's.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside my card I used my tag corner punch...and printer paper...which everyone knows is one of my fav embellies.




Thanks for stopping by this Easter Sunday morning...I hope you all enjoy the day with your family and friends...relax and have fun...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin