Thursday, April 16, 2009

Congratulations Baby Boy

I must always give equal time to both the baby girls and baby boys...so this is the other duckie card I made...did I tell you guys that I luv this set...LOL...I used almost all the same supplies for this card as I did for the baby girl yesterday...so I just added the changes to the supplies rather than write everything all over again...it saves time.


This is the recipe CHANGES:

Inks: ballet blue.
*****
Punches: wide oval.
*****
Additional supplies: navy plaid ribbon from Alders.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





This card was so quick and easy since I had all the supplies still out anyway...and I knew exactly what I was going to do...thanks so much for stopping by this morning...enjoy the great weather and I hope you have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' hugz

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin