Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Congratulations Baby Girl

Can I say that I LUV...LUV...LUV...this set...I love the duckie and cuppy cake especially...I used the duckie to make this cute little card for a baby girl...best of all I'm happy to use up some of my scraps...except for the river rock...I love how this card turned out.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: wagon full of fun...warmest regards(retired)...and dots from Judith.

*****

Card stock: river rock(retired)...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper from Staples.

*****

Inks: regal rose...and bashful blue.

*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write.

*****

Punches: corner rounder from Marvy...and punch key tag.

*****

Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...score-it...snail adhesive...sakura clear star glitter pen...dimensionals...burgandy plaid ribbon from Alders...and 1/2" foam mounting tape.

*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside the card I used cream printer paper and my corner rounder...I love this look...the printer paper is the favorite of all my embellishments.





Thanks so much for stopping in this morning and sharing my card...I hope you enjoy checking it out...as much as I had fun making it...enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin