Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grateful Thank You

I am so behind on all my stampin' and posting of my cards and projects...I wanted to see if i could catch up with some of it this week.

This is one of the cards we made at a stamp-a-stack last month (I told you I was behind...LOL)...the ladies made two of this particular card. I wanted them to have a nice stash of cards for whenever they needed them.




This is the quick recipe:
Stamp sets: sidekick sayings(retired)...sprinkles...and all holidays.
*****
Card stock: cream...always artichoke...almost amethyst...rose red...so saffron and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: lovely lilac...rose red...and so saffron.
*****
Punches: rounded tab...ticket corner...and 1/6 inch hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: purple brads...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




I don't know if it's clear in the pic, because it's so light...but inside I have white printer paper lightly stamped around the edges.
*****

The weather here in the city this morning is rainy and so foggy...I went out for a walk with Yukkio and Kenzo early this morning while my daughter and grandson slept...of course all the moisture made my hair frizz...and no I will not allow my daughter to take a pic of it...LOL.
Anyway...I've got to run...thanks for stopping by this dreary morning and sharing my card...I hope that I bought a little sunshine to your day...enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin