Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Note of Thanks

This is the second thank you card I had for the stamp-a-stack...this was very quick and easy to make. A bunch of these could be made in an assortment of colours and put aside till you need them...I love that soft moss ribbon it is so nice to work with.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: thank you kindly.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...mellow moss...so saffron...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: always artichoke.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug frills borders and welcome baby folders...long reach circle from Emaginations.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...big shot...circle brad assortment...and soft sheer moss ribbon from Michael's.





Inside  the card on the printer paper I used the frills borders folder.




It's another rainy morning down here in the city...the only thing I like about it is that it keeps the pollen down and washes all that green powder off the car...YUK!.

I'm off to give my daughter a helping hand around the house...thanks for stopping by and sharing my card this morning...stay dry and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin