Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Here...Baby Boy

This is the first of the baby cards from the set of eight stamp-a-stack that we made to add to our stash...it was quick and easy...plus we did a bonus Mothers Day card that I posted on Mothers Day.




This is the recipe:
Stamp set: I'm here(retired).
*****
Card stock: cream...creamy caramel...so saffron...ballet blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and ballet blue.
*****
Punches: designer label...tag corner...1/16" hand held circle...and cuttle bug Swiss dots.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar cutter...score-it...blue brads...big shot...and blue/yellow ribbon from Joannes.



Inside  the card I used the foot print stamp...I stamped off on a separate piece of paper twice so that the foot print was very light with the third print.


 
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping in this morning and sharing my card...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin