Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lemonade-Ice Tea Baby shower Water Bottles

This is one of the favors I made to put in my daughter's baby shower gift bags...I mixed the colours pink and blue since she didn't want anything just blue or just pink...that's my daughter for you...LOL.
*****
These were very easy to make...the hardest part is just trying to come up with a plan as to what you want to do...originally I was going to put energy bars in the pockets...once I had that figured out...it was smooth sailing.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: too terrific tags (retired)...sprinkles...and Suzy's Zoo from Rubber Stampede.
*****
Card stock: little yellow duckies from Frances Meyer...and assorted card stocks.
*****
Inks: basic brown, bashful blue, and regal rose.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...crop-a-dile...scallop circle...1 3/8" circle...small and large rectangles.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...score-it...white cord from The Home Depot...ice tea and lemonade mix by crystal light...Poland springs water bottles...stapler with pink staples...ocean and fuchsia eyelets...and yellow ribbon.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




The little duckie on the tag was waaaaaaaaaaayyy...too fun to cut out...it seemed like I cut out hundreds...but it was only 55...hmmmmmm...I say that with such ease now...LOL.


For some reason I like how this cording looks on the tag...I bought it at The Home depot store.



I will share the other goodie that I had in the bag another day...this was fun to put together and I loved how it looked when I was all done...today is another gloomy and rainy day...so I will stay in and continue to play catch up on all the stuff I'm behind on...thanks so much for stopping in this morning and sharing my project with me...I really appreciate it...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin