Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It Was Love Frame

Here is a very quick and easy gift..."It was love at first sight" frame that I made to put on the table at my daughters baby shower.
I had a picture of her first sonogram that I framed using a yellow leather frame...I don't remember where I purchased the frame...I've had it for ages. What a cute and easy gift for someone. It could be changed around for a girl or a boy especially if you could find a frame in the right colour.




This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp set: wagon full of fun.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla and gable green.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin write.
*****
Additional supplies: yellow leather frame...pop dots...snail adhesive...sizzix lower case alphabet dies...big shot...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Thanks for stopping in and sharing my project...it's another day of rain here..I guess we can really use it and it helps keep the pollen count down...thanks again and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin