Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower Favor Bags

These are the favor bags I made for the ladies to take their goodies home in...I did 25 in a blue country plaid...for a baby boy.





The other 25 I did in a country burgundy for a baby girl...I didn't want to go with a traditional baby blue or baby pink.



Can you spot the glass pacifiers on the handle of the bags...aren't they cute...my daughter was very surprised.





This is the recipe:
Stamp set: splashing witzy from The Suzy's Zoo Collection.
*****
Card stock: whisper white.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: yo yo yellow...only orange...summer sun...pixie pink...and bashful blue stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: gift bags from Paper Reflections...snail adhesive...and sakura clear star glitter pen.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



These are all 50 bags packed with the favors and ready to go the night before.





Thanks for stopping by this morning...I will take some pictures of the goodies I had inside and post them later...it seems like it's going to be another dreary day...I guess I'm going to have to spend it having a stampin' good time...enjoy your day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin