Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hurray For Twins

My daughters friend had twins and she needed me to make a card for her...and this is what I came up with.

This is the recipe:
Stamp set: by ones and by two's (retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: pixie pink...bashful blue...and basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 1/2" circle...1/16" hand held circle...cuttle bug mesh folder...and onesie from EKSuccess.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...stampin' pastels...sakura clear star glitter pen...fiskar cutter...score-it...snail adhesive...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...blue, clear, and pink crystals.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside I used my favorite printer paper and a onesie punch I purchased years ago and never used...then I used a q-tip and stampin' pastels to colour in the open space of the cutout...it was perfect for this card.



Thanks for stopping in this morning and sharing my card...even though it's raining...I hope you have a stampin' good day...I'm off to have lunch with my daughter and son-in-law.
*****

Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin