Saturday, May 2, 2009

Onesie Baby Shower Invitation

This is the invites I made for my daughter's baby shower...the shower was last weekend...but I'm just getting together all the projects...I love how they turned out...it wasn't exactly my usual quick and easy project...but I love it and would do it again...sorry that the last couple of pics are blurry...but I didn't have time to take them over again.



My cute little recipe:

Stamp sets: splashing witzy and ducks in a row from little suzy's zoo by Rubber Stampede.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...golden yellow from diecuts with a view...little yellow duckies by Frances Meyer...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic black and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 3" scallop circle...1 3/8" circle...1/16" hand held circle...2" circle from Marvy...sizzix circle die...and sizzix baby onesie.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...yellow ribbon from Joannes...sakura clear star glitter pen...ocean mini buttons from Joannes...crystal effects...big shot...mini magnets...and 5X7 cellophane envies.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




The circle punches were used to make the bib...how cute is that...and I love those tiny button's I got from Joannes...and to hold the onesie closed I put a teeny tiny magnet at the opening...every thing went perfect together.

Inside I cut another onesie from white printer paper and placed inside with all the info about the shower...it also made the duckie paper stronger since it's not really card stock...The ducks in a row was stamped on white printer paper to go into the clear envie...it was easier to use for my return address and have the labels ready for the recipients addy.





That's the first of the collection...I will share some more of my project with you tomorrow...thanks for stopping in this morning and sharing my adorable onesie invitation card...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin