Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh! Baby Paint Can

I don't know why these two pics showed up here...I had them at the end and I can't seem to move them back...oh well!...this is the back of the paint can.




This is the front...all wrapped and ready to go.





My daughter wanted a baby gift for her friend at work and it had to be a paint can...this is what I was able to come up with.






This is the recipe:


Card stock: summer sun...soft tints yellow from Paper Pizazz...sweet baby from Flavia...assorted scraps, stickers, chip board, and rubons.
*****
Punches: scallop circle...cuttle bug baby folder...and sizzix teddy bear.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...big shot...fiskar cutter...assorted ribbons and buttons...green mix mini discs from Michael's...crystal effects...paint can with lid and can opener from The Home Depot.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




I used a book marker as a giant gift tag...and I love the chip board baby bottle.




On the lid I used my scallop punch...buttons and rubons...oh!!! so cute.





The paint can is always a fun project for me to alter...there is so many different ideas for them.



Thanks so much for stopping by this wonderful morning...enjoy it...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin