Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
*****
This is the bonus card we made in the workshop night...it was the last card we made...but I'm going to share it first....it was so quick and easy to make...it took only minutes...the colours against the softness of the cream really makes it pop.
*****
Inside the card I also used the embossing folder on the printer paper...doesn't that just look elegant.


This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: All Holidays.
*****
Card stock: cream...almost amethyst...rose red...so saffron...always artichoke...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: lovely lilac.
*****
Punches: thank you folder from sizzix...ticket corner...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: square purple brads...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...and big shot.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping in this beautiful Mothers Day Morning...my mom isn't here with me physically, but I know she's looking down on me...I miss you mom and a Happy Mothers Day to you...Happy Mother's Day everyone and share a stampin' good day with your mom.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin