Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank You Duckie

This is a quick thank you card I whipped up to send to my daughters friend who was kind enough to help me set up and keep track of the gifts at the baby shower...thank you Aki your help was deeply appreciated.




This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: wagon full of fun.
*****
Card stock: garden green...cream...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: small star...and heart to heart.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...crystal effects...blue mini discs from Michael's...celedon iridescent ribbon from Joannes...and stampin' dimensionals.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside of the card I used my heart to heart punch...which by the way is my fav punch on the cream printer paper...which is my other fav embellie.






This card was so quick an simple and I love how it turned out...thank you for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.







Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin