Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduate

I can't believe June is here already...it doesn't even feel like June...lots of rain and some pretty cool days and even cooler nights...I have two graduations in my family this month...this is the card I made for the first graduation...It was quick and easy and used all left over materials  that I had on hand.





This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: sketch an event(retired)...and sentiment from MSE.
*****
Card stock: whisper white and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Markers: chocolate chip...and bashful blue.
*****
Additional supplies: fiskar cutter...snail adhesive...score-it...crystal effects...The Robins Nest Water Dew Drops...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping in this morning and sharing my quick card...have a great morning and a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin