Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Spike

My daughter thought she would give my grandson a relaxing shampoo...the poor little fella didn't have a clue as to what was up.



The little guy ended up with a spiked "doo"...LOL...look at the shock on his face.




I have a feeling he's thinking..."hey mom what the heck did you do to my hair...it doesn't look the way it did before"...LOL.
*****



The look on his face is priceless...LOL...I think he's still got the cutest little baby face...but then again...grammer just loves her little guy...LOL.

The weather here in the city this morning foggy and pouring rain...Yukiko and I went for a walk early this morning before anyone was up and it was very chilly...Thanks for stopping by and sharing my morning with me...I hope the weather is better where you all are....and I hope you have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ
Proud Grammer

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin