Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thank You Ducks

These are the thank you cards I made for my daughter to send out for all the wonderful gifts she received for her baby shower...I originally made about forty five...then added another twenty five...and yesterday added another fifteen.
If you look at the pic...the last fifteen cards I changed the bow around the ducks neck to a soft green which I really like...I love how these cards turned out. They were a lot of work but was worth it to send out to such wonderful friends and family who were so generous and thoughtful.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: wagon full of fun and dots from Judith.
*****
Card stock: white...very vanilla...gable green...golden from Die Cuts With a View...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...cuttle bug thank you  and frills embossing border folders.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...snail...stampin' dimensionals...Sakura clear star glitter pen...and sheer soft moss dots ribbon from Michael's.
*****

Inside the cards I used the frills cuttle bug folder with the circles because they look like and remind me of bubbles...the ducks and bubbles were the shower theme.
LUV IT!!!!




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This was a long, but fun project for me...but I enjoyed it and love how everything turned out...thanks everyone for stopping in and sharing this project with me today...I hope you all have a super morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin